I am Not Afraid of My Age: Natural Beauty Aspects
Two big Hollywood stars Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz have lately posted a photo from the birthday party of Cameron on Instagram. This picture became a sensation among paparazzi, fans, and just ordinary people because there were no Photoshop traces at all, so both actresses were shown without any filters. Their mimic wrinkles were too obvious, and both women were not afraid to show them. After this, the public divided into those who were against natural beauty and those who thought that not to hide someone’s age is a very honorable, honest action. This question has been topical for many years, and the theme of fear of aging is one of students’ and professors’ favorites. If you want to compose a good essay on the subject, here you will find some good background for your future work. However, if you don’t have any time to go into details and compose it by yourself, select a good, reliable writing service.
For men it’s a different game however, most wanted top models in the fashion industry have shown how to age in a good way, still booking top jobs with models such as David Gandy, Andres Velencoso Segura and John Pearson to name a few.
Let’s come back to the main topic of this article! Are you afraid to show your age and what to do to be proud of your appearance even in seventy? It is time to dot the I’s and cross the t’s!
A Special Way of Thinking that Makes You Younger
Most people are sure that their lives come to an end when they reach their 50s or 60s. Of course, the process of aging is inevitable, but still, you can turn the train of your thoughts into another direction. This will help you to stay young mentally and physically. The following pieces of advice will be effective to start thinking differently:
– Perceive everything as a 20-year-old person does. In other words, think as if you have a great amount of time behind and ahead. This will add you some energy and vitality. Don’t procrastinate!
– Use your possibilities in the right way.
– Learn more and be active. When you explore new things, your brain becomes more flexible, which in its turn decreases chances to get mentally ill. This advice is good even for young and energetic people.
– Continue interacting with people of different age categories. In this way, you will be wide awake. Besides, chatting is very soothing and adds mental and physical strength to a person.
A proper way of thinking helps a lot. However, you need to take care of your body and appearance as well. The best way to do it is to learn some tips from people whose work is to stay beautiful at any age. These people are actors and actresses, and they have many secret tricks to share with you!
Stay the Same: The Star Recipe of Being Young
Do you want to know everything about the elixir of life and immortal beauty? Here we have presented several interesting ideas and tips that Hollywood stars, models, and other famous people use.
– Helen Mirren always says that the main secret of her beauty is healthy sleep. She is confident that the more she sleeps, the more beautiful she is!
– The charming Demi Moore claims that all that you need to do with your skin is to moisten it with special beauty products. Choose only reliable brands and consult authoritative specialists. When your skin is perfect, you don’t need to put a lot of makeup.
– The great Madonna thinks that “we are what we eat.” She keeps to special diets for years and prefers healthy food and macrobiotic nutrition.
Kim Cattrall’s way of thinking is similar to Madonna’s one, as she is confident that every woman should start care for her appearance from the inside. This great woman eats more food containing Omega-3.
– Julianne Moore has rather white, fair skin that shines with health and beauty. The actress says that her main youth assistant for so many years has been the shade. She doesn’t go out into the street without sunscreen and a hat on a very sunny day.
These are five beautiful women and five great pieces of advice that you should keep in mind to face your age without any fear! If you think that natural beauty is great power and want to behave like Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow do, you’d better use every little piece of advice of all stars we have mentioned before. Be beautiful, look perfect, and feel more energy, as life is so interesting!
All images from MMSCENE PORTRAITS story photographed in Paris with male model Michael Pichler by Fashion Photographer Franck Glenisson, see the full session.